This 59 ml bottle is a great size for small maintenance problems such as moisture in small electronics eg circuit boards, intercom systems, CCTV connections, padlocks, hinges, remote controls/immobilizers and dog chains. The list is endless, and it will fix your small maintenance problem.
StrikeHold® is a fast-acting, penetrating compound that cuts through dirt, rust and corrosion, quickly getting into metal parts that have become frozen or encrusted. Strikehold® provides a long-lasting dry lubricant, which reduces friction. Helps dry out wet electrical gears and other water-sensitive parts and will improve electrical performance by cleaning and protecting contacts and internal parts including circuitry and connections. Strikehold® protects by providing a shield-like film against the effects of moisture and corrosion, even against saltwater, while repelling sand, dirt and dust.
Terrific product in a very convenient 235 ml bottle fitted with a finger pump spray. Just right for your tool box, fishing tackle box or kitchen drawer.
- Capillary action coats and reaches every surface.
- Does not attract sand, dust and dirt.
- Provides a long-lasting dry lubricant which greatly reduces friction.
- Removes rust and prevents carbon build up.
- Can be repeatedly sprayed onto a surface without a tacky build up.
- Will not harm materials such as rubber, paint, most plastics and wood finishes.
- Contains no CFC's or other ozone-depleting substances.
NB: PLEASE STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AS IT CAN EVAPORATE IF STORED IN VERY HIGH TEMPERATURES.