The 473 ml pump spray is a great size for electricians to use on HVACS and for electrical contract work as StrikeHold removes moisture and prevents nuisance tripping of circuits.
Two bottles are recommended for the protection of undercarriages of 4wd and other vehicles that are used in sandy, dirty environments.
Remember to check out our heavy duty, hand held sprayer, for ease of application.
StrikeHold® is a fast-acting, penetrating compound that cuts through dirt, rust and corrosion, quickly getting into metal parts that have become frozen or encrusted. Strikehold® provides a long-lasting dry lubricant, which reduces friction. Helps dry out wet electrical gears and other water-sensitive parts, and will actually improve electrical performance by cleaning and protecting contacts and internal parts including circuitry and connections. Strikehold® protects by providing a shield-like film against the effects of moisture and corrosion, even against saltwater, while repelling sand, dirt and dust.
- Capillary action coats and reaches every surface.
- Does not attract sand, dust and dirt.
- Provides a long-lasting dry lubricant which greatly reduces friction.
- Removes rust and prevents carbon build up.
- Can be repeatedly sprayed onto a surface without a tacky build up.
- Will not harm materials such as rubber, paint, most plastics and wood finishes.
- Contains no CFC's or other ozone-depleting substances.
NB: PLEASE STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AS IT CAN EVAPORATE IF STORED IN VERY HIGH TEMPERATURES.